One week after losing his middleweight title to Georges St-Pierre, Michael Bisping is making the trip to China.
The former middleweight champion has agreed to step back into the fray to face Kelvin Gastelum in the main event of UFC Fight Night on 25 November, UFC has announced.
The new main event comes after Anderson Silva was removed from the card due to a potential anti-doping violation stemming from an out-of-competition sample collected on 25 October.
UFC Fight Night Shanghai takes place at Mercedes Benz Arena and will air on UFC Fight Pass.
UFC Shanghai card is as follows:
· Michael Bisping vs. Kelvin Gastelum
· Gina Mazany vs. Yanan Wu
· Kailin Curran vs. Xiaonan Yan
· Chase Sherman vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov
· Zabit Magomedsharipov vs. Sheymon Moraes
· Cyril Asker vs. James Mulheron
· Li Jingliang vs. Zak Ottow
· Muslim Salikhov vs. Alex Garcia
· Alex Caceres vs. Wang Guan
· Wuliji Buren vs. Rolando DY
· Bobby Nash vs. Kenan Song
· Bharat Khandare vs. Pingyuan Liu