RIZIN FF returns to Fukuoka on 6 May to kickoff the first of five events slated for 2018. The addition of four new bouts puts the finishing touches on what is now a 12-fight card.
During a press conference the Japanese promotion announced four additional fights to complete the RIZIN 10 fight card.
Detroit Superstar Daron Cruickshank (18-10-1) will take on Shooto Lightweight Champion Koshi Matsumoto (19-7-2), while former Invicta Atomweight Queen Ayaka Hamasaki (14-2) will make her promotional debut against Alyssa Garcia (3-4). WSOF Global Flyweight Champion Yusaku Nakamura will challenge kickboxing Phenom Tenshin Nasukawa under kickboxing rules.
This will be Nakamura’s first fight under kickboxing rules, but said the offer to face the hottest prospect in Japan to was too good to turn down.
“It was a no brainer for me,” Nakamura said. “I come from a traditional martial arts background and my style is mostly striking. My footwork is fast, unique and I hit very hard. I’m not very good at talking, but I promise you that I do deliver fun fights.”
RIZIN 10 will be headlined by former UFC contenders Kyoji Horiguchi and Ian McCall. RIZIN super atomweight Queen Kanna Asakarura takes on Canada’s Melissa Karagianis.
The event will be aired on FUJI TV, with international the PPV available on FITETV.
RIZIN 10 card includes:
· Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Ian McCall
· Kanna Asakura vs. Melissa Karagianis
· Manel Kape vs. Kai Asakura
· Weili Zhang vs. Kanako Murata
· Diego Nunes vs. Yusuke Yachi
· Ante Delija vs. Ricardo Prasel
· Ayaka Hamasaki vs Alyssa Garcia
· Jairzinho Rozenstruik vs Andrey Kovalev
· Daron Cruickshank vs Koshi Matsumoto
· Tenshin Nasukawa vs Yusaku Nakamura
· Tomohiro Kitai vs Darvish Kurogi
· Issei Ishii vs Daishin Sakai