Undefeated Korean fighter and UFC newcomer Kim Ji-Yeon has been added to Fight Night Singapore.
The 27-year-old bantamweight will face Czech fighter Lucie Pudilova (6-2) on the undercard of UFC Fight Night 111, which takes place at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Saturday 17 June.
Kim has gone undefeated in her MMA career, locking in wins at ROAD FC and Top FC in Korea. In her most recent bout, she secured a second round submission victory over Tao Li at Top FC 13.
Early rumours about UFC Singapore has Kim picked to face Holly Holm,
Pudilova made her UFC debut and met Lina Lansberg in a rematch. Like their first meeting at a 2015 event in Sweden, Pudilova suffered a decision loss. It snapped her three-fight winning streak, which included a pair of submission victories over Alexandra Buch (8-6) and Eeva Siiskonen.
UFC Fight Night Singapore lineup now includes:
· Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia
· Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcin Tybura
· Dong Hyun Kim vs. Colby Covington
· Rafael Dos Anjos vs. Tarec Saffiedine
· Takanori Gomi vs. Jon Tuck
· Cyril Asker vs. Walt Harris
· Ulka Sasaki vs. Justin Scoggins
· Kwan Ho Kwak vs. Russell Doane
· Naoki Inoue vs. Carls John De Tomas
· Li Jing Liang vs. Jonathan Meunier
· Wang Guan vs. Alex “Bruce Leeroy” Caceres
· Lucie Pudilova vs. Kim Ji-Yeon