Pancrase 267 takes place on May 31, 2015 in Tokyo, Japan. UFC vet Kazuki Tokudome versus Bellator vet JJ Ambrose has been added to the line up.
After brutally violent and enjoyable performances in the UFC, Tokudome was unfortunately on the wrong side of the record column three times consecutively, and was sent packing back to Japan. He returned in style by needing only a minute and a half to knock out fellow JMMA warhorse Yoshihiro Koyama.
As part of Pancrase’s foreigner influx, Ambrose was picked up and added to the roster at lightweight. The choke master is very familiar to both Asian and world-wide fans from his mammoth record in PXC, Bellator, PRO FC, and GFC. Ambrose spent considerable time training out of Phuket, Thailand as well.
Both men will likely go toe to toe with the attitude of “anything you can do, I can do better”. Tokudome has survived some brutal beatings, and Ambrose has taken hard shots and come back to win. This won’t go to the decision so enjoy it while it lasts.
May 31, 2015
- Victor Henry vs. Taichi Nakajima135 lbs
- Akitoshi Tamura vs. Satoshi Inaba145 lbs
- Yasutaka Koga vs. Masatatsu Ueda125 lbs
- Yukitaka Musashi vs. Tatsuya So120 lbs
- Shunichi Shimizu vs. Hiroaki Ijima125 lbs
- Senzo Ikeda vs. Naoyuki Kato125 lbs
- Takuya Eizumi vs. Takafumi Ato115 lbs
- Genpei Hayashi vs. Shohei Yamamoto155 lbs
- Kazuki Tokudome vs. JJ Ambrose155 lbs